About Michael Siller
Since 2012 Michael Siller has been supporting executives, business owners and project managers in times of uncertainty and change: gain clarity for great decisions, lead their teams with decisiveness to more trust and cooperation, and influence organisational culture in a lasting way.
In his former career, Michael Siller worked as an actor, singer and dancer for 15 years internationally. He convinced in leading roles as well as a team player. Michael Siller’s coaching sessions are filled with empathy, curiosity, and passion to enable new solutions for old challenges. Leaders of culturally diverse teams appreciate working with Michael Siller because of his extensive international work experience. Michael Siller has worked in Germany, Italy, Austria, France, the USA and the Middle East. He is a dual-citizen (Italy/ USA) and calls Europe and the US his home.
- Consultant for Organisational Culture Change- Geert Hofstede Institute (Helsinki)
- Consultant Intercultural Management- Geert Hofstede Institute (Helsinki)
- Systemic/ Integral Business Coach- ACC Certificate, International Coaching Federation (ICF) (Berlin)
- Freeing the Natural Voice- Christine Kugler (Berlin)
- Behavior and Communication MartzWalker- Meisner Training (Berlin)
- Emotional Intelligence- Kostantlee Studio (Rome)
- BFA with honors Acting, Singing, Dancing- Conservatory Vienna